Saturday, May 10, 2014

Getting a Tattoo between small breasts?




elizabeth


I have a small chest. Small enough that I've never worn a bra in my life (unless it was really cold). I'm fine with it. Hell, it's comfortable and they're both perky enough...I think they're cute. But I'm not super thin, though I am getting my weight under control. And I have no desire to ever get implants or wear something that's padded. So here's the thing, I'd like to get a tattoo between my breasts. Something elegant, like a Henna design. Something that's not too big and not colorful, Black and Grey would be nice. Now, I HAVE tattoos. 7 of them, to be precise. And they go from my back on to my arms, so this is a serious decision to make. On the chest, I can only hide it with makeup (and yes certain makeup does work, I use it on my arm tattoos successfully). If any of YOU out there have made the decision to put a tattoo on their chest or shoulder blades, I'd like your opinion. And if you hate the idea of getting a tattoo between the breasts, I'd like your opinion, too. Remember, I'm not a skinny-mini. I come from a long line of overweight people, though I have lost 50 pounds in the last 3 years. I still have 42 more pounds to go, though. If that matters, anyway. Thanks a bunch.


Answer
To tell you the truth I don't like the idea of you having a tattoo between your breasts. Personally, I never liked a girl with tattoos and most other guys don't like either.

But if you still want to get a tattoo there, I think the extra boob is a wonderful idea. Or you could get like a pistol for all those unsolicited touches. If you get an unsolicited touch, just flash him your boobs and tell him he is gonna get it right between the eyes.

Can you put a tattoo around a scar with scar tissue?




MIRACLE GI


I have a big scar on my lower back and alot of scar tissue. It looks like the middle of a butterfly and I want to have the outline of butterflu wings put on the side of it to make it look like a butterfly. Can you help me with sites that I can look at some butterfly tattoos?


Answer
Sure honey! Some tattoo artists are leary of working on scar tissue because of the overall quality but good ones incorporate it with a design to blend. I know a girl with scars all over her arms and they camoflauged them beautifully. A few women with breast cancer scars had it done and you do not even notice them. Good for you for turning something into a positive and including it with the art! ROCK ON SISTER!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment