Sunday, May 4, 2014

Half Sleeve tattoo ideas?




Ivan





Answer
Japanese sleeves are always gorgeous and can easily be both masculine or feminine. If not, Mexican? Sugarskulls and old fashioned pistols/rifles, a sleeve of pinup girls/old classic styled assorted items? Dice, cards, cars?
Russian, German, Indian, Tribal, Gothic, Black and White.
There's so much you can choose from.

It all depends on you and what your tattoo artist can do for you.

Half sleeve tattoo design advice?




Looby


I really want to get a half sleeve tattoo but I donât know where to start with designing it. I have a few ideas of what I want to get in it but I donât know how to put it together to look good (Iâm no artist)!

I want to have an old style boom box type radio with music notes and stars coming out of the speakers and a swallow somewhere in the tattoo, I want it to be feminine too. I'm totally open to any ideas you can give me, can anyone give me tips on how to design my tattoo or help me design it please?

And please don't answer with 'don't get it' or 'tattoos look horrible on girls' because that's not what I asked, thanks :)



Answer
here's a link to a good tattoo shop which has different tattoo ideas :) you could pick designs from it and put it together for inspiration! Just click on any artisit and different tattoo pics will come up :) Good luck!
http://www.thevibetattoos.com/index.php/gallery/list




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment