Friday, May 9, 2014

TATTOO IDEAS??? please?




cutiepie :


I want a tattoo that has to do with my sister and dad,
i was thinking 2 interlocking hearts or something but anyone have any ideas? i dont want writing and i dont want it big probably the size of my palm of my hand.
Im a girl so nothing manly lol



Answer
Depends on if you want it really detailed or not. If you do not the two hearts would be an cute idea. If you do want detail pick like their favorite flowers, or favorite things and find a way to interlock those two things. I wanted the star of david, my daughters birth flower, plus her name so I put the name and star inside the flower where the pollen is.

Heart/star tattoo? Wrist/foot? I DoNt KnOw!?!?!?

Q. I want to get a really small (1cm or less) tattoo on my foot of either a heart or star. I would get it either on the base of my middle/2nd toe or on the skin just above the small/4th toes. I've wanted this for about a year but have only just decided to go for it and get it done (i'm really really indecisive about every single thing I do). If I keep it small at least it wont be some big thing I regret in years to come. What do you think I should get done out of the things I've said above? I've done loads of research about tattoos and read that tattoos on the foot can fade more easily and can also stretch/distort out of shape. Is this as bad as it sounds? Another place I was thinking is on the inside of my wrist or somewhere on one of my hands. Again as it will be so small I dont think it would be a big problem to have it on my hand? What do you think about anything I've said?

Thanks.
Also I'm not doing this because its part of a trend or whatever, I want it because I think it will look good. I know hearts and stars are really generic but I know why and what I'm getting it done for so dont worry about telling me that everyone gets that stuff done. I could carry on thinking about getting it done but to be honest thats not gonna get me anywhere because I'll still be in exactly the same place but just a little bit older. I'm as sure as I get about anything at the moment so I think theres got to be a cut off point to thinking about stuff. As I said I'm an extremely indecisive. I've already asked the opinion of people I know but I just want t know what people who are removed from my situation think. So theres no need to tell me that I should think about it some more. BELIEVE ME I have. How small is the smallest I should go for it not to turn into a blob of nothingness?


Answer
Right, first of all in my opinion i prefer a star to a love heart, i also say either where you want it on your foot and on the wrist are both cool places to get it. I saw a video on youtube of a girl getting a star on her foot, it was so cute! I just like wrist tattoos, never saw a love heart or star on someones wrist.

As for the stretching and fading, every tattoo can stretch and fade, but less likely to stretch unless on your stomach or if you get growing stretch marks, every tattoo will fade at some point that's just a case of getting it touched up which isn't really a big problem.

Don't get it on your palm though and don't get it too small.


Also, for the girl that said it was very painful to get on your toe, don't listen to her. Everyones pain is different for one and the pain lasts a few minutes only and there is no other pain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment