Friday, May 9, 2014

I need help with a tattoo design!!?




Brittney


My best friend passed away two years ago on friday from Cancer. I'm having a real hard time with her death and wanting to get a tattoo for some type of remembrance. I want the tattoo on the inside of my wrist but not sure what i should get. I really like the infinity symbol, feathers, hearts, and the birds flying away. Can someone please help me with figuring out what my tattoo should look like that I'm getting this Tuesday.


Answer
I would get something that symbolizes her, or your friendship. Personally, balloons floating away have always reminded me of loss, yet still are optimistic. You could do a cluster of balloons in black/grey, then have one balloon floating away from the bunch in her favorite color.
You could also have her name or "rip -her name" underneath, or even have her balloon be made out of words, so you could have the balloon made of "rip- her name" and some of other small cute, forever in my heart/etcetc.
If she had an animal she was obsessed with you could do that, or something along those lines.
I got a tattoo for my dad that's simply "RIP Daddy", and I love it, and will eventually add an old school rose to it I think.
I don't personally like the infinity symbol because a million teenage girls have started getting them, lol, but if it's what you want definitely go for it, and you could get her name written in it, or friends forever, etcetc.
If you're really indecisive don't feel bad about rescheduling the appt., you want to make sure youre 100% on what you want.
Love the meaning of your tattoo, I'm sure it'll be beautiful :)

which tattoo do you lik better?




Lexi


http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=564&tbm=isch&tbnid=UEktxXhXTg1K1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.aaanativearts.com/article375.html&docid=HGHm_MyEsNiHwM&imgurl=http://www.aaanativearts.com/images/symbols/s-crossedarrows.jpg&w=125&h=127&ei=L-u2TpfODOa22gXcxbjNDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=221&vpy=242&dur=4487&hovh=101&hovw=100&tx=70&ty=48&sig=106021044261338290924&page=1&tbnh=101&tbnw=100&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

I would get that on my ankle (its the native american symbol for friendship)
or
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=star+tattoo+design+on+stomach&hl=en&sa=X&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=564&tbm=isch&tbnid=f-eSRzttEYDGTM:&imgrefurl=http://www.womenstattoodesigns.co.uk/womenstattoodesigns/stars-stomach-womens-girls-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery.asp&docid=8pa2kANIIPRmuM&imgurl=http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk/women/stars-stomach-womens-girls-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery19.jpg&w=600&h=800&ei=J-y2TrzkJIeQ2gXky83MDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=274&vpy=107&dur=263&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=142&ty=152&sig=106021044261338290924&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0
and i would have it as it is in the pic
or
have "with hope" written on my side? thankss:)



Answer
LOL....None of the choices.

Native American symbol for friendship? Hogwash.....there is no such thing......but go ahead and get it if you prefer to be laughed at by every Native you come across.

The stars? Overdone and trashy. Almost as overdone as getting 'hope' written somewhere.

If you have to ask random people for advice on what to get, you aren't ready for a tattoo.....you are just getting one, just to get one. An image should speak to you....you should see it, envision it, and feel that you cannot live without it permanently etched into your skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment