Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tattoos and piercings?




Amanda


I was wondering does tattoos hurt more then piercings cuz i do have a lip piercing and it didnt even hurt. So from a scale 1-10 how much does it hurt. Like tell me cuz i want a tattoo on my arm, back, where my breasts are, and legs. Im a girl nd im 18 so can u rate the pain for each of those plz thanks.


Answer
A tattoo is more annoying than a piercing. It's like a cat scratch, but its vibrating your skin as it scratches you. I have one on the top of my shoulder and it wasn't pleasant. Especially the closer it got to my neck. Same for the back. It wasn't pleasant the closer it got to my neck. Basically they all hurt, but pain is subjective. Like I said its more annoying than anything. You just have to control yourself when getting it done. Try to take you mind someplace else if you don't like pain.

oh and anyone that says it feels nice and it's like getting a massage is full of it! I've got 3 tattoos. One takes up my entire upper back. There is no massage like feeling....trust me. I sat for 2 four hour sessions and can honestly say the best part about it was being done.

Good luck!

What do you think of tattoos, sexy or not sexy?




Travelman


Guys and girls can both answer this.


Answer
depends where it is. i like upper-arm tattoo's, and across the shoulder tattoos, but i'm not a fan of wrist tattoo's, or ankle tats, or chest tat's, or leg tats. :S
but i like em. yes. they're sexy. xD
-that is on guys.

on girls.... ermm... small ones. tiny itty bitty ones look nice. :p




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment