Sunday, May 4, 2014

tattoo for girls questions?




pinkpoodle


hiya
I am wanting to get a tattoo.
i am a girl
wanting something small and feminine. i was thinking of the heart and dagger tattoo (bon jovi logo) but with out the writing bon jovi. any other ideas?

i am a student nurse, so will one day be a nurse and will need to be able to have it hidden for work.

do you think tattoos are tacky on girls ?
i am also a bit fat so somewhere where the tattoo will not stretch as much if i lose or gain more weight
i am also a bit fat so somewhere where the tattoo will not stretch as much if i lose or gain more weight



Answer
Im a girl and i recently got a tattoo on my foot, i want to be a teacher in the future so putting my tattoo somewhere i could easily hid it was very important to me. My sister in law is a phyciatrist and has a tattoo on her foot, it is easy to hid with closed shoes:) Perfect for a nurse because you would be wearing shoes anyway.Also it does not get as affected by weight loss and gain like other parts of the body. Also it does not hurt as bad as people say:) The worst part of the whole thing is the itching while it heals and only being about to wear certin kind of sandels that dont cover it while healing:)

Hope I helped! Good Luck(:

On a side note, dont listen to what other people think, if you like tattoos and you want one thats your choice. Its your body not anyone elses(:

Would you date a girl with 4 tattoos?




Andy


I have 4 but they are pretty tasteful and they are where you can hide them, except I have a big on my foot but other than that they only show when I wear certain shirts or a swimsuit.
Someone called me trashy the other day but I don't think I am, I just think tattoos are hot.



Answer
Yes,I think tattoos on girls are sensual and hot, especially foot tattoos :)
So don't cover them up, be barefoot as much as possible showing your foot tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment