Monday, May 5, 2014

Cute Tattoo ideas :)?




Cheer1025


My mom and i are going to get tattoos soon and im not sure what im going to get yet. Im 17 and a cheerleader i lovee stArs and hearts i want to get something smallish but sexy probably on my hip. Any ideas? Pics would be great :)
Or possiy on my shoulder



Answer
First of all, keep in mind that even today in our "modern" "liberated" 21st century, people are still negatively judged for having tattoos. That's obvious here by the people that refer to a lower back tattoo, (those ones on your hips that show above your pants) as a "tramp stamp" . If you get a tattoo in a place where it is almost impossible to cover up, such as your wrist, people will always be able to see it and may judge you negatively by it. I know, people that love tatts will say in response to that "I don't care what people think". Well to that, I will say that you WILL care when that person that's judging you is someone who you are trying to get a job from! There are plenty of places that you will have trouble getting a job at if you have a tattoo that shows. And even with that aside, if this is your first tattoo, you may not like it being on your wrist later on in life. I would highly suggest NOT getting a wrist tattoo. If you just can't help yourself and really want one anyway, wait till you have several tattoos and are a bit more experienced with it to make that decision.

A belly tattoo will get stretched out of shape from if you ever experience pregnancy. Although a belly tattoo sounds sexy when you're still young and skinny, a tattoo on the belly can sometimes end up looking downright awful later on. So if you want one there, keep this in consideration and decide whether you can live with that risk or not.

If this is your first tattoo, I would HIGHLY suggest you get a small, simple one in a place that's easy to hide. A lot of girls like to get their first tattoo on their ankle or top of their foot somewhere. That is easy to cover up with socks, and if you wear open shoes where it shows, it usually doesn't look bad, and even looks cute and sexy there, small and quaint. Sometimes less is more.

Another place that's easy to hide is your back. I got my first tattoo on my back between my shoulder blades, it is just a simple black outline of a kitty cat, about the size of a small piece of fruit, like a lime or an apricot. Sometimes it shows if I wear a top that is lower in the back, like a cami, but it actually looks good that way because my tatt is simple and not really "flashy". Another benefit of getting it on your back is that if you keep having doubts about your tattoo after getting it, well then it's not "in your face" all the time cuz looking at your back is not something you do all that often, really. I have several on my back that have been there for years, and even today sometimes I'll be drying myself off from a shower and I'll catch a glimpse of them in the mirror and think "Oh yeah, that's right. I have tattoos there".

Dont get a tattoo just because it's trendy or popular. Do it for YOU, and pick a design that means something to YOU and you only. Artists always have lots of pictures to choose from, but what's better is if you draw or make your own, then it really is a unique one of a kind tattoo just for you. Pick something that's not likely to change over time, such as your zodiac symbol, a favorite animal or flower, or a religious symbol are some good ideas. Spend a LONG time thinking about it before you make a committment (6 months to a year is not too long. Even more is better, really). And the GOLDEN RULE of tattoos is NEVER EVER EVER tattoo someone else's name on you! The only exception to this is sometimes people tattoo their children's names on themselves.

Sorry this is so long, but you sounded like you needed some good advice and I hate to see young people make mistakes with tattoos just because they didn't know any better. My younger sister got a tattoo of someone's name in chinese characters on her wrist. Several years later she wasn't with that person anymore and had an artist cover it up with a drawing of her favorite animal, a lizard. But the old chinese characters still sortof show thru the new tattoo if you look at it carefully.

Good luck, I hope I've taught you something, and hope you pick out a really special tattoo that you'll enjoy all your life and never regret.

Tattoo ideas needed.....?







First attempt asking failed, I want to get a tattoo for my 19th birthday that will be in two months. I am not creative, but I can draw really good and I drew my step dad's tattoo. I just need an idea. I want a tattoo that represents my life. I was abused for 10 years and I felt trapped, like I couldn't escape and tell anyone. I had to get my strength back and courage to do something about it. Over the years I lost faith in God, and I didn't have any hope, I wanted to kill myself. I was very depressed. But now I have overcome my fears and worries and I am now free. I now believe in everything and I have hope. I want a tattoo that represents that. I would like the tattoo on my forearm or upperarm. Btw, I am a girl.
Thanks.



Answer
Birds are symbols of freedom so getting like a sparrow or maybe a dove would represent freedom and also the dove would represent religion if you a religious person that might be a good idea, but the dove represents Christian beliefs so yea. Maybe like a bird escaping a cage.. the cage could be kinda gothic looking a little dark and the bird could be colorful, get what im saying? for me that would represent escaping and getting out of a depressing time in life and now being free. Symbolism is a good way to go hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment