Friday, May 9, 2014

Tattoos on girls?




RockGirl_A


What do you think about girls with there sleeves done?or maybe tattooed to there elbow?
x)



Answer
Totally Awesome!

Why is it OK for a guy to have tattoos -- many tattoos -- anywhere on their body -- but it isn't OK for a girl?

My tattoos do NOT make me look trashy; I have a good education and I work in a professional environment. I am not the least bit concerned about how my tattoos will look when I am "old".

I have 27 tattoos, including a lower leg sleeve and I am now working on an arm sleeve. I never try to hide my tattoos for anybody or for any reason.

I do not care what other people think of me based on my appearance, especially my tattoos.

GIRLS and TATTOOS?




flirt


i need opinions from people....
whats your opinion of girls with tattoos?
for example one on lower and one on hip.



Answer
i have many tattoos. i started when i was 16 , and i am now 35. I work in an office , and i have tattoos that show, and some that dont, and i LOVE my tattoos , and i really dont care what other people think. I am also a mommy , and my girls LOVE when my hubby and i put the temorary tattoos on them. my tattoos dont make me who i am. i have a wonderful family, a good job, a nice home, the best of friends. all of my tattoos however are very feminine looking, but some are big. one on my leg goes from my ankle, to almost my knee, and goes some parts over my shin, and some pasrt around the back of my leg. and if i wear a skirt, it shows, and i dont care. you know what the difference is between people who are tattoed, and people wgo aren't ? people who are tattood dont care if you are.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment