Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lower stomach tattoo on guy?




Rob S


I want to get a tattoo on my lower stomach, kind of on the belt line area. I'm thinking of an old-school heart design, in honour of my fiancee - no names though. Do you think that would look good on a guy or would it be a turn-off?


Answer
I think that's a better spot for a girl to get a tattoo... for guys I'd suggest getting on on the upper back... That's my personal favorite...

Tattoo on lower stomach to hip?




emmmbabbby


I want a tattoo , of a shooting start on my stomach that leads to my hip , But its all colored, and looks like it's going to hurt , though i have a tattoo on my foot that didn't hurt nearly as much as i thought .But im a tiny girl , i weigh like 100 pounds , and my stomachs nothing . So , please telll me whats up ? & if anyone could tell me , how long this would take .

btw , imma make it orginal .

http://tattoodesignsideas.best-newmusic.com/shooting-star-tattoos-for-girls.html
copy & paste , and the first one .



Answer
Anything on your bone is going to hurt. I do not know exactly where you got it on your foot but the top of your foot hurts pretty bad but on the ankle is by far worse than the top of your foot. When the tattoo artist is on your hip bone it should hurt a bit but it seems as though from your other tattoo you have a high tolerance for pain so it might not be too bad.

If the tattoo you plan to do is around the size of that picture, I'd say 30 mins to an hour for an experiences artist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment