Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tattoo Ideas? 21yr old girl?




Rosella M


I'm very picky . I want my tattoo to actually mean something so I won't regret it when I'm older (y)

I lost a lot of family members due to death .

The locations I was thinking of was behind my neck or on the inside of my wrist.
I was also thinking of putting my dogs name with a paw print on the inside of my right wrist because he loves to put his arm there. And I raised him on my own since he was 6 weeks old
I was also thinking of putting my mom's first letter of her name with wings behind my neck because she's my backbone and my angel

I don't I been thinking of tattoo for the longest time but I always had a million thoughts of what to get .



Answer
I am sorry for the losses that you have experienced.

You a couple of ideas that could be worked out, but need to be thought out a bit more.
First, here's a good article on how to get a tattoo without regret:
http://galadarling.com/article/how-to-get-a-great-tattoo-and-never-regret-it
As to your ideas:
The one for your dog on your wrist - you are young and will have many animal friends in your life, and your dog now is very important to you, but you will have others too that will be important to you. If you do this idea, then it will probably represent your dog now, and the future pets that you will have.
The paw print on your wrist, however, could look too dark and heavy, and you may be surprised at that because the concept is a good one. The way to check this out is to get a Sharpie marker and draw it on your wrist and wear it around for a while. Also, you may be thinking smaller than is needed to hold up well over time. The letters need to be no smaller than 1/2" tall or they will blur. You should also consider asking for a 'fine line' needle if you do writing.
Here's some examples of this idea:
http://creativefan.com/important/cf/2012/02/wrist-tattoos-for-women/paw-wrist-tattoos.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/021/6/e/paw_print_tattoo_by_oomizuao-d4n3nxz.jpg
http://www.tattooimages.us/paw-print-tattoo-a-tattoo-is-innocent-as-a-tattoo-paw-print.html
As to your idea of your mother's initial with wings, you need to realize that some people will interpret this that she has died. But I like the idea. There are many different ways to do wings, and many ways to do letters. Take your time, and don't use images for reference that are 'tattoo' pictures. Instead find beautiful wings in photos and artwork.
Another idea that would be very pretty and feminine, would be to just have one feather:
http://www.scientificillustrator.com/art/bird/feather.jpg
http://www.scientificillustrator.com/art/bird/feather-small.jpg
with a beautiful font... Here's a font generator to help work that out:
http://tattoolettering.net/
This idea would look very nice on your shoulder blade.

Take your time, test out your ideas before you make them permanent, and think outside of your idea. ( I had this great wrist idea, but didn't realize that it would look like a watch from a distance until after I got the tattoo. I then added to my original design and turned it into a wrist bracelet, and it turned out great - but after much reworking of my idea).

luck~

....Wrist Tattoo Idea....?




luna


I'm not getting a tattoo because i'm only 14, but I was thinking that if I ever did, I would get get the word "Shanti", which means "inner peace" in Sanskrit, in a thin, cursive writing along my inner wrist and possibly a small black and white lotus flower. Do you think it would look good?
i agree actually, it might look nice somewhere on my ankle/foot instead



Answer
The word shanti with lotus on your wrist will actually look good but don't get it on your foot/ankle as it may seem disrespectful. I have another idea for a tattoo. Get a rose or a rose bud on the inner side of your ankle, it doesn't show outside but faces the other ankle instead. I saw this tattoo on a girl's ankle and i think it's quite discreet and sexy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment