Friday, May 9, 2014

what are some awesome tattoo ideas for a girls first tattoo?




be_happy32


i want to get a tattoo
im 16 nearly 17 and dont know what to get

i had some ideas like the words believe or a heart but i dont know
help =]
o and where should i put it?
im just seeing what your ideas are...not going to do everything



Answer
ok if your hot, i'd go for a pin-up but only if it means something, for example i'm planning on getting a gothy pin-up covered in tattoos because i love tattoos (and women) like nothing else ever, or if you like music (classical or an instrument, not listen to rock or something, a good one is music notes on your wrist... i find tattoos very attractive so if you've got a flat stomach, then get a lower stomach tattoo (example:http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/asia-argento-4.jpg) but again only if you have a very flat somach and dont every want to get preggars, also if you are thin and attractive, a lower back is super sexy (the bigger the better in my opinion... if you want to go super girly, you could get a butterfly or lily pad on your foot (although i hear it hurts alot)
A few guidlines with placement... never ever tattoo on the nipples, vagina, butthole, or above the neck (unless your Kat Von D) otherwise, your lucky because tattoos look amazing anywhere else on girls

good luck

Tattoo Ideas, for a girl.?




ktm_x


I am looking to get a tattoo on the back of my neck or my upper back (in line with my shoulders) I'd like something quite girly and petite. Has anyone got any nive girly ideas I could get? I already have stars tattood on my foot so I don't want stars!! Thanks


Answer
I would get something that meant something to you, rather than something random that you just think is cute or sexy.

My friend went and got a tattoo a few years ago and one of her other friends went with her. Her friend asked the guy who was doing her tattoo (who was covered in tattoos, sleeves, etc) what they meant or stood for and he said something that has stuck with me: "Well, it's like my diary. Do I ask to read YOUR diary?"

But I would really suggest putting a lot of thought into it if you really want another tattoo, get something that will mean something to you so when someone asks about it, you'll have a story behind it other than "Oh someone gave me a suggestion of a swallow/angel wings on Yahoo! Answers and I thought it'd be cool." Especially when you're older and your kids ask, you can say "Well, honey, your greatgrandma's favorite flower was ____ and that's what it means, she meant a lot to me so I wanted something to remember her always." See what I'm saying?

But yeah, I'd watch like Miami Ink to get some ideas, really think about it and maybe draw something up (or have a friend or the tattoo artist do it) and go from there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment