Monday, May 5, 2014

What do you think about girls with tattoos?




Regan Nguy


A smoking hot girl in this case. Tramp stamps, arm sleeves, small ones on back and wrists etc. Does it affect your opinion of her judging by appearance?


Answer
Personally, I love tattoo's and with that, I love tattoo'd girls, however unfortunately society does judge people, and it does judge the tattoo'd! Maybe this is a question best to be asked elsewhere, not in the tattoo section, as it will be full of like minded people. :)

DO guys tattoo themselves becuz of girls they love ?




jackie


This guy got dumped by his girlfriend and a week later ha had a new tattoo. Not her name of her pic or anything but a tattoo.

I saw some pics of this guy who seem to be nuts about me - I hooked up with only one time on vacation and he has crazy Chinese letters on his arms now. The thing is I'm not even Chinese. I'm Korean . Not sure if he got those hideous tattoos becuz of me I find that odd.

What kind of guys tattoo themselves over a girl ?



Answer
Dumb ones.
Then again...
Most of them fall into that category.
Myself included, sometimes.
I have no tattoo, nor do I ever plan to have one.

Don't worry. Hideous tattoo guy didn't do what he did because of you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment