Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Girl with a belly button ring vs. A Girl with a tattoo on her lower back?




InspirAsia


which do you prefer? ladies answer for what you prefer on you?

and if you dont like neither. than its cool.



Answer
the belly button ring because i can remove it at any time. The tatoo on the lower back can be stretched during pregnancy therefore being ruined or even aging skin can ruin the tatoo it's also permenant you can only remove it if your willing to pay 500 buks to undergo some kind of lazer or sergical routine. We get a lot of tatoos we regret when we're older so it just raises the bar even higher for my liking of peircings. If you take one out sure it'll leave a scar, but whats a small scar compared to a larger darker blob right?..

Piercings on a girl?




brookece


Okay... I really want my belly button pierced but my grandmother says no. But she say I can get my nose pierced. I'm not a "trashy" girl so to speak I'm actually very well kept. Haha but I was just wondering what are guys outlooks on bellybutton and nose tattoos?


Answer
Depending on the guy face tattoos are not very popular.
Belly tattoos can be very hot. Belly rings on the right girl yum!

Ring in the nose can get infected so easy it will make your head spin.
And fighting is a nonstarter in all of it. I had a bull ring in my nose it came out bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment