Sunday, April 6, 2014

Next tattoo idea?




Samantha


If you're going to preach about how you think tattoos are stupid, then you can click the back button right now. Nobody cares.

Anywaysssss, I have 5 tattoos, all places that can be hidden.


I am thinking about getting another tattoo, of my parents' birth years in Roman Numerals (1961 & 1963)
But I am unsure of the placement because I want an inter bicep tattoo, but I want to be a teacher, so I don't know. Or my other shoulder blade,, but would that look weird having 2 shoulder blade tattoos?


What do you think of the idea? (no ribs, have one in the middle of my back [small double infinity sign], my left shoulder blade, and my right pelvis)
Where should I get it done??
I just got a new tattoo 3 weeks ago⦠Is in a week too soon for one?



Answer
Tattoos arent stupid....but asking random people when you should get permanent ink on your body might be just a lil lol. It has to be 100% up to you its YOUR body its something you have to see everyday and something that will effect your career. Put it wear you want hun
The ideas are fine btw
(girls who are tatted usually dont care of what others will think their tattoos look weird)

places for word tattoos?




Felicity


so i want a dream catcher tattoo with birds coming off the feathers on my upper back/lower neck area and an infinity tattoo either on my ankle or wrist, and i want some words in handwriting! but im not sure where!! i want all my tattoos spread out nicely so there not all on my back or something like that so what would be a nice place for words??


Answer
personally i love wrists tattoo's. i think they are so cute and if i ever got one i would get a word or quote tattooed on my wrist. another place i like tattoos is the waist. i think those two places are cute places for tattoos.

here's some pictures.
wrist:

http://waktattoos.com/id13696/girls-wrists-tattoos-forever-tattoo-designs-for-girls-wrists-tattoos-800x1067-pixel.html

waist:

http://tattoobody.us/tattoo-body-art/girl-waist-tattoos-tumblr.html/


hope i helped </3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment