Tuesday, April 8, 2014

are tribal wolf tattoos cute on a girl?




~* CoLe *~


Are tribal wolf tattoos cute on a girl? I really want one but im afraid that it will be to much like a mans tattoo. Tell me what you think please!


Answer
I agree with Dixie, tribals aren't cute on anyone. Outdated and tacky.

Girls and tattoos?




na$ty


Why do so many girls get the same tattoos? You know what I'm talking about...either a butterfly or the tramp stamp above their @ss. Its about as bad as the millions of guys who have the exact same tribal armband or the people who buy Mustangs and drive them like they're the only one on the road. WHY?


Answer
Because people want what they see first - the first pretty car, the first hot chick, the first cute tattoo - instead of having enough imagination or patience to get something that suits them specifically.

As an artist, it infuriates me when someone comes in and tells me "i want a tattoo just like so and so" and I refuse to do 'copy cat' tats on a regular basis.

Just a little story because it's funny - had one work day where a gentleman came in early in the day and got a tribal band around his arm (about 3 hours, it was big) I finished that one and HIDE it in the stack of tribal flash the studio had. About 40 minutes after the first guy left, another guy comes in and spends about 20 minutes looking...and HE find that same stupid piece and he gets it. Well, right in the middle of the second guys tattoo, a 3rd guy comes in, see the tattoo the other guy is halfway finished with and declares he HAS to have the same exactly one (they both thought it was funny, and the 3rd guy wound up getting it as well - I thought surely I was in hell)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment