Monday, April 7, 2014

got any tattoo ideas?




Areannah


ima girl and i just want something cute and little. also places to put it?


Answer
lmao get a hello kitty tattoo!!!

or stars, girls always get those.
but i think you should figure something out yourself though.
be more original =)

Hello kitty and godsmack tattoo?




hlbntleath


Here's the dilemma. I want a tattoo. I love Hello kitty and Godsmack. How can I incorporate the two of them into a tattoo? I was thinking about Hello kitty with a Godsmack tee on.Any suggestions?
By the way I'm 42.hahaha



Answer
I think that's a cute idea.
I wouldn't get it, but I don't like Hello Kitty, and It's not my tattoo anyway. lol

If I think of another Idea, I'll edit. =]

But I just need to say this to get it off of my back.
Its to the people that say "Would you want THAT tattoo when you're old?"
I think that comment is stupid. If you get a tattoo that means something to you, something that you put A LOT of thought into (not the ones that you just go, and get without really thinking) Then I don't think it should matter.

I plan on getting A LOT of tattoos. But even if I'm not into the same stuff I am now, I won't ever regret getting them. Because all of my tattoos will mean something, and instead of regretting getting them, I'll just remember the good times in my life, and what they stand for.
I'll be able to explain to my grand kids what they mean, and how I was in that point of my life. Tattoos are good conversation pieces no matter how old you are.

If you want it, get it. Don't let anyone tell you any different, or that you're stupid for getting it. If it means a lot to you, then screw anyone else that say's it doesn't mean anything, because obviously they aren't you, and they don't know how much it means, OR the reason that you got it.
You only live once. If you go through life worrying so much about day to day things that you do, you'll NEVER have any fun.

Good luck with you're tattoo decision. I hope you choose something that you'll love. =]

Edit:
And if you're 42. Go for it girl!
Tat yourself up until the day you die and get what you love.
Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment