Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What do guys think of a girl with tattoos?




Joleena- M


I don't mean like COVERED in tattoos. I mean like just a couple. I have my babies names on my neck, and I have a seashell on my hipbone. (my seashell is VERY small)

I want to get a dreamcatcher on my thigh/hip area(that will mostly be covered up)
But, I don't know what people will think of me. I have my tattoos in hidden places. What do guys think of grls with tattoos? Will guys think I look trashy if they met me?



Answer
You should get whatever tattoos YOU want. There will always be someone that disapproves of what you do, and you can't live your life trying to please everyone else (it's impossible).

If someone seriously thinks you're trashy because of some pictures on your skin, you don't need them in your life anyway.

cherokee//dreamcatcher tattoos?




Danny


((borrowing my boyfriends account, im a girl))

im half native american and im trying to connect with my heritage, i didnt knnow my biological mother for a long time and shes native american so i never group up around the culture and i want to learn more about it and i was just wondering if i got a dreamcatcher tattoo would that be bad? i feel like to mant people who say like their great great great grandma was indian and try to claim themselve as part which i feel like if your less then 1/8 atleast you shouldnt really be saying your native american but to many people get a dreamcater tattoo just for fun and idk if it would look bad when i try and meet with my familys tribe, should i wait till after i learn more about my heritage and get a different native american tattoo or would a traditional dreamcacther tattoo be ok? i was just curious because i just didnt want to be one of those people with a dreamcacther tattoo saying their native american cuz of the tattoo and i have the facial features of a native american but because of my dads irish genes im more white skinned and get mistaken for a light skinned latino

but i just wanted some opions and im cherrokee btw so any information about cherokee tattoos or heritadge would be great and please dont waste my time or your time writing something innapropriate

thank you :)



Answer
Dreamcatchers are not a part of cherokee culture. Besides which, they are nothing more than mobiles, hung from a child's cradle. They are not for adults. They are for babies. But I do see alot of white people with dreamcatcher shirts or tattoos. Looks ridiculous to me, and always gives me a chuckle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment