Thursday, April 10, 2014

What is a good idea for a small back neck tattoo?




crazyduck


I know its my tattoo and i shouldn't be asking but i just need ideas. Im planning to get EXOUDUS18:11 on the back of my neck but i think it'll look like thats my name or im like a robot. Is this a good tattoo to get? If not what would you get?(i want something religous or something that describes a bright possitive person)


Answer
girls: flower butterfly heart music note boys: skull hockey number hockey team sign or just something your interrested in.

Do guys like girls with a small tattoo?




MissesDior


I'm thinking of getting a very meaningful quote to me on the back on my neck so it can very easily be hidden by my hair or clothes. The quote would be fairly short and not as thick of script (lettering) as most quotes are.

Do guys like girls with small unnoticeable tattoos like that? Or do they mind it at all if it at least has sentimental value to it?



Answer
If they're simple, discreet and professionally done, they can definitely be a turn on. I always toy with the idea of getting a Chinese or Japanese symbol that translates as "I'm not telling" or "It's a secret", so that when someone asks, I can answer truthfully and irritate them at the same time. HTH




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment