Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tattoo Ideas?




A Swift Or


I am a girl in my late teens and really want a tattoo. Nothing big, nothing tacky, something inconspicuous. The only thing is I don't know what to get, and am not sure where to get it. Please, no answers like "tattoos are so stupid!" or "don't you know the risk of tattoos?". C'mon people, I'm an adult now, I've considered the risks, and I've thought about this for awhile. Genuine answers only please.


Answer
As a heavily tattooed person; my best advice is since you have thought about getting a tattoo you must have thought about what kind of tattoo. Take your ideas to your artist (make sure you look at their portfolio and talk with other people about where they got their tattoos), after picking an artist, tell them your idea and let them creat the artwork.

Tattoo ideas for girls?




just me


i really want a tattoo. but im thinking hard about what to get because its going to be there for ever. i want something that means something to me like a symbol or a date or a memory you know? but im sort of out a loss here. i am going to draw it what ever it may be any ideas anyone?

i dont want something like a heart or star or flower, i want somethin that means something u kno



Answer
where will u put it? do you want others to see it? and how big
do you want it to be? COST? a flower, fish, bird, or animal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment