Friday, April 11, 2014

Tattoos can be good ?




Tanner


I think placement of a tattoo and them having a meaning are probably the most important part, like a friend just got one of something that they liked and it covers the entire lower leg, they are not even an adult and causes me to think what a dumb idea and dumb person, I want one but I think it needs to go somewhere hidden that way at the age of 80 all of my senior friends at the home care won't be asking about it,

I want your opinion on location and meaning and the realistic long term effects of these things, and it worth dedication a leg or an arm to one and risking getting a job or something like that. Anything counts and I love to here it



Answer
Nowadays, tattoos are really accepted in the workplace. It's a modern society, and most people would not snub you for a job because you had a sleeve or tattoo on your wrist. Maybe if your chest (if you're a girl) was covered or your face, yea... but generally, it's fine.

I have one on my ankle and I work at the front desk of a hotel. My ankle shows every shift and my bosses don't care, and the guests compliment me when they see it!

If someone has good reason to get a tattoo, power to them. Whether it's a little dime-size thing or a huge sleeve... I think getting a tattoo just for the reason of getting a tattoo is a bad idea. Like, going to the parlour and flipping through the books they have, picking a picture, and tattooing it... you'll probably regret that one.

But putting some thought into it and having it meaning something (anything!) to you, you'll always love it!

Tattoo placement ideas?




Baby


I want to get my grandpas name with a simple cross on me . Where is a good place to get this?


Answer
If you are a guy on your forearm, if a girl just above your ankle on the outside part of your leg.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment