Thursday, April 10, 2014

tattoo ideas for girls, help?




gweneveres


I plan on getting a tattoo on the side of my rib cage. I'd like just something cute, not too big quote. I really like "Now is blessed, the rest remembered"(J.M.), but I already know someone who did that and I don't want to copy. But something along those lines, or something about love. Does anyone have any ideas? or a website they could show that have some?

Thanks!



Answer
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I figure that's why my boyfriend moved.
You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there.
You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.
We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.
You are in my mind and always in my heart.
Every time you come to my mind, I realize I'm smiling.
Every time I see friends laughing, your name springs to my mind.
Whenever I see a couple kissing or people holding hands, my heart whispers your name.

need help with tattoo ideas for my baby girl.?




Isabelle


i have a baby girl,
her name is Aleeyah-Jean,
i would like to get a tattoo,
and i want it to be for her,
i was thinking her name in hand writting, with a chinese flower of some sort behind
it considering she will be half chinese, her fathers chinese,
so any idea or pictures would help,
im open to suggestions, i would like the tatoo to be no bigger then the palm on my hand,
and i want it some where on my hip maybe,



Answer
a cool idea is to get her foot or hand print with her name and her birth date in numbers. Since its her actually and or foot( on birth certificate) then its really meaningful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment