Friday, April 11, 2014

What does 2 stars tattooed on a girls lower stomach represent?

Q.


Answer
Some people use stars to represent things in their own life, but regular five-pointed stars have no meaning of their own.

Most people who get stars honestly get them because they're decorative, small, and inoffensive. People who want a tattoo but can't think of anything personal, meaningful or original tend to get stars.

Tattoos on girls?




16017


What do other guys besides me think of tattoos on girls? I personally find them incredibly attractive!!! (as long as they only have a few and no really big ones)

also, why are lower back tattoos called tramp stamps? How did the connotations of "sluttiness" in some people's mind emerge?
I don't think large or many tattoos would make a girl unattractive at all.
Just to me the tattoo should make the girl cuter, sexier, whatever, but not overshadow her existing beauty.
But if the girl were one I liked truly, her personality would be more important. Nice looks and nice tattoos would just be a nice bonus.
I find lower back tattoos good on the right girl. Some girls I don't think it would work with.
I understand the cheap connotation, but on a girl who really isn't that way I think they are unbelievably sexy and cute.



Answer
my boyfriend wants me to get a tattoo as long as theyre not everywhere and not huge. im getting stars with words in the middle on my lower stomach and the word trust on my wrist. tramp stamps come from strippers having them i believe...but yeah i just asked my bf again how hed feel if i got them he said itd be cute.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment