Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tattoo ideas for a girl?




You Don't


So me and my boyfriend love tattoos and when I turn 18 I am getting some .
I had some ideas
-Cheetah print on my shoulder
-saying on my foot
-tramp stamp (idk of what)
- playboy bunny on my a$$
Idk what . I don't wanna get something that will be morphed when I have kids :p



Answer
You have many tattoo ideas, but you still canât decide which you should get. Donât be worried. This article has ranked the most popular tattoo designs for women. http://blog.getbetterlife.com/happy-womens-day-top-15-tattoo-ideas-for-women
Hope this article can give your inspiring tattoo ideas. You can in conjunction with your favorite get one. Good luck.

cheetah print tats?




japanese h


I've seen a lot of girls with cheetah print tattoos... specifically covering their shoulders, and a lot of the time have pin up girls in the center. I was wondering if there is anything particularilly significant about these cheetah print tattoos?
example: http://cherrybrat.livejournal.com/



Answer
its just a good way to fill empty, awkwardly shaped spaces.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment