Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rib cage tattoo idea for 18th birthday.?




Pengy


When I turn 18 this upcoming march I wanted to get a tattoo I saw on a shirt. It starts the crease between my hip and my thigh and goes to the just above my pubic area. It end just at the top of my right breast. It is fairly skinny but goes over my ribs. It is a death plant design with three skulls and it is beautiful. How many sessions would it take to get it done and how much do you think it will cost.

Also- for those the have rib cage tattoos. How bad does it hurt?
BTW. I am not Islamic and would prefer if you didnt use words assuming that I am. Tattos are not 'forbidden' to me and would like it if you didnt comment saying they are. If you don't like tattoos, then why are you answering a tattoo question? Your answer will not sway my decision.
Also, is a black tattoo. No color in it what so ever. Just black and my skin tone.



Answer
i have the ribs, and i am also a skinny girl... and it was THE WORST place to get a tattoo other than my foot. Many people pass out and i came close to it. it hurts more for us bc we are skinny

I have a full sleeve on one arm and a half sleeve on the other. the full sleeve has cost me about 1800 dollars... at $100 an hour. So just one arm took close to 18 hours. Alot of people watch shows like LA ink and think tattoos are done in like 30 min...they aren't!!! My half sleeve is about 9 hours in ($900)

it depends on the place you go what the price is. my guy does 100 an hour, but some places are more. A tattoo like that will take a few sessions and definately over 10 hours (maybe even 15). It will take longer if there is color. You have to do the black in one session and the color in another session or else it will look crappy. Hope I helped.

And chicks with tattoos rock!!! :)

Rib cage tattoo pain...?




Jennifer


When I turn 18 (I'm 16 now) I'm really hoping to get a poem tattooed on my rib cage beside my left breast. The poem I'm hoping to get is "A locked door, a rusty razor, a towel stained with red. A folded note, a broken mirror, and young girl lays there dead. Their emotions tangle, the room begins to swirl; she was Mommy's perfect angel and Daddy's little girl." I want this for a few reasons all of which are very important to me and I was wondering if anyone has experience with rib cage tattoos and can give me a little insight on how painful it could be to get something like this done? Thanks.


Answer
I love that poem.

I have a tattoo that goes all the way across my rib cage (left side) and then one that goes almost all the way down my ribcage on my right side.

When I was getting the one on the left I was squeezing my arm so hard that I gave myself a bruise. I never teared up tho! It was really painful, and one of my tattoo artists told me that if i was some idea of how bad the tattoo would hurt in a certain area, you should pinch yourself as hard as you can in that spot, and it should give you some idea of the pain to come.

But overall i think you should definitely stick with getting that tattoo, even though it will hurt like none other, it will be worth it at the end!

Hope i helped!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment