Thursday, April 10, 2014

Girl tattoo - ideas. Quote.?




JWel.


I want my 4th tattoo to be on my ribs, and would like some sort of idea on a quote to get .. a quote about life i am interested in. Just to give me an idea & i can adapt it to what I want.


Answer
'the past is practice' i think that would be a really good quote for a tattoo :)

tough-girl tattoo quote?!?




xobritxo93


i need help finding a quote for a tattoo on my back, it's going to have barbwire in it and i'll design it i just need a short quote that relates to me.. i'm completly into country redneckk shit & im tough if that helps at alll.


Answer
Rough girls play dirty
If your not making dust, your eating it
When life gets bumpy i ride it out
Spur up, bear down
dare to be different
(sorry that's all i can think of right now)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment