Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Forearm tattoos on girls?

Q. I have a few tattoos but in non visible places but I was thinking about a forearm tattoo.

My boyfriends best friend is a girl and she has a few on her forearms. On her left arm she has a cherry blossom design that takes up almost all of her inner arm. Then on her right she has a quote and a few inches up she has a feather. They're all on her inner forearms and she wears them with soo much confidence so it looks good. And goes with her style.

But do you think they only look good on certain people? If you're comfortable enough to wear them like that? What do you think about girls with inner forearm tattoos?


Answer
Tattoos can look good on anybody just remember these things...

Make sure it is what you want, if it is visible.
Make sure it is done well.

In my opinion, tattoos on females are the best thing.

Tattoo designs?

Q. i want a tattoo, its my first so iwant a small-ish one.
i wanted something to do with music, but i dont want a music note or anything
i was thinking a sparrow on my forearm, or a diamond or star?
im a girl so something girly, but not too girly like a loveheart


Answer
hey
i totally agree with the wanting the good size one
well i can only share my ideas with you really and tell you what ive got it may inspire you =)
first of all 4 hearts running down my rib cage getting smaller just balck outline 3 stars on the side of my neck and my name with a heart on the baxk of my ankle
im getting a new tst on my wrist soon which is a jewel seeing as my name means jewel in italian and it says gioiello underneath it which is the italian word for jewel and i have italian origin
heres a picture of it since you said diamond
http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/jemma2k6_2006/?action=view&current=tattoo.jpg
im not sure how its going to look tattooed with the colour but going to see an artist soon to find out
good luck hope you choose something you love




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment