Saturday, June 21, 2014

Are tattoo's on girls hot?

Q. I want Amicitia Prosapia (friendship/family) on my hip/groin font size 50 in ChopinScript. Hot or not?


Answer
Im sure you were wanting answers from a guy.. but heres some advice.

Tattoos can be very pretty on girls.

BUT
there is a fine line between cute/slutty.

Just think twice where you get the tattoo.

Hip tattoos are popular and in my opinion can be very pretty, BUT if you ever decide to get pregnant theres a good chance that the small/medium tattoo that was once very pretty is going to turn into a very very large stretched out tattoo that isnt soo pretty anymore.

As a girl try to avoid tattoos on your hip, lower stomach extra... just because when you decide to have kids it wont be cute anymore... believe me.


if you think that its "ok" for a male to get a tattoo and not a female your ignorant and sexest.

Get a tattoo if you want a tatto, BUT think about how its going to look if you get pregnant or when your older. Dont get anything because its "cute" get something thats meaningful and has a reason to be stamped on your body.

GIRLS:Tattoo Hot Spots?




mIsHa


yea.. i noe its not in the good section lolx..but no one seemed to reply me in the TATTOO SECTI0N.
so yeah ..i want a sexy tattoo spot..a spot where girls will find it hot..i dont want something BIG!
just wanna know where are the places where girls find tattoos hot on mEN?!
btw i have sixpack + nice biceps ~.~
dont lecture me! ! ! i noe i have to do it for myself etc etc.. but i needa know where GIRLS find a tattoo hot on men..



Answer
Honestly, here we go:

There is a guy I know who comes off as nice and quiet. I thought he was just one of those shy guys. Then he wore a short sleeve shirt and I could see a tattoo just sort of peeking out from underneath the sleeve. You couldn't see all of it, just some of it.

That was so incredibly hot. Like, it leaves even more mystery for me to wonder about. So a subtle place.

I'm not really into chest tattoos or big upper back tattoos. So I'd go with arms. Definitely not on the leg. But that's just this girl's opinion




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment