Saturday, June 21, 2014

Chest tattoos on girls?




Mo


Not on the breast, but just below the collar bone. If it's a good tattoo, is the collar bone placement still trashy/slutty/not appealing? (obviously for people who don't have tattoos to begin with.)
I specifically said NOT on the breast.
*Who don't hate tattoos to begin with.



Answer
Anything on the chest or breasts is just so unappealing. You would be ruining the look and neckline of your body FOREVER - for some ink. I can't imagine you wanting to look at something like that in the mirror for the next 60 years. Please rethink the location. There's no class at all in a chest tattoo for a woman.

/

this is for girls who have chest tattoos....?




B


i really want a tattoo and was considering getting one on my upper chest, from my coller bone and to right before the beginning of my breast. i was wondering if you girls who have chest tattoos regret getting them. like when wearing dresses/formal dresses..or any other reasons for regrets...


Answer
My two cents are... if you want a tattoo get a tattoo! As far as men are concernd I wouldnt want a guy who couldnt get over something as superficial as body art. that's like someone not liking your personal beliefs... you can do without that kind of controling behavior.
and as far as getting older goes... havn't you seen old people still rocking cool tattoos? I know I have (my mom is one of them!) 30 years and they still look good (she got her first at 20) I know the latter exists but it's not the only fate that exists for that tattoed.

I am always very careful about what I get as a tat and where. I'm not your average punk/rocker, I like to get dressed up for formal occassions and I can assure you as long as your comfortable in your own skin you'll feel just as good with or without.
I've never had an occasion where i thought my tattos were out of place. They mean soo much to me as my own personal expression. they're pretty much carried as part of my personality and are thusly worn the same.

people who worry about getting jobs dont need to worry so much these days either. we are living in progressive times and it's just not a big deal anymore. as long as what you do you do well, you can succeed in any type of business, tattoos and all... i know from experience from dealing with people who would say "oh you'll never find a good job now!" I have a good job and so do my friends.
if your still questioning give it time. if you still want the same thing after a year then you know it's something you really want. if in a year you feel like you can't make up your mind then avoid the risk.

hope I helped a little, I hate it when people are down on tattos because no matter how many people jump on the band wagon they are still logically a form of art that a person can uniquely embrace for themselves
*Inhale*
ok I'm done I promise!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment