Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Will this picture be suitable if my fiance has tattoos.?

Q. Ok my fiance has tattoos on his arms and one behind his ear. We are due to have a little girl in May. After she is born we wanna take some pictures. Well I really want to take one where I am holding my daughter while my back is toward the camera and the baby is looking at the camera. Would it be ok for my fiance to take one like that also.
I think it is ok but my mom does not. His tattoos are not vulgar at all. Just wanted other opinion.
Oh I will be topless but you can only see my back.
A Janae W- hey thats my name (Janae W)


Answer
Why would it matter? I don't really understand the question... if his tattoos bother you, then why are you with him? If not, then they really have absolutely nothing to do with taking a picture with your newborn daughter, and there is no reason to even mention his tattoos????

unique behind the ear tattoo ideas ?




Kyraah Kaa


I wanted a rose for along time. but i also want some other cool ideas
please dont say "other people cant tell me to get"
and stuff like that.. i just want some cool ideas thanks (:

if it helps im 17 a girl, i like music but not music note tattoos
and im more into dark/rock style. im not goth, but dont love the girly girl feel
pictures would help too (:



Answer
I know it's not your style, but still: no butterflies. Get a rose like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2008/308/5/1/Rose_Stencil_by_Generical.jpg

Dark, yet beautiful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment