Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What does it represent when a girl has two swallows tattooed on her lower stomach just above the waist?




Evil


I know that a swallow means you will always find your way home and come back. What do the two mean on a girls stomach?


Answer
Swallow tattoo's have a variety of meanings.

They were first made popular by sailors, a sailor with two swallows had traveled 10,000 miles (one bird for each 5,000 miles). Swallows always return back to their home so it was said that swallows were a symbol that the sailor would one day return home.

If this girl isn't in the Navy then swallows also represent love and affection for family members and friends. Showing that this person is very loyal.

She probably just liked the way the design looked on her stomach so she decided to get the tattoo there. I would ask her if you are really that interested. I'm sure she'll tell you!

I want a tattoo on my lower stomach to the right?




sheila


Is this a tramp stamp? And also how badly does getting a tattoo hurt, I know it don't feel good but would I be laying there crying in pain the whole time or does it just kind of sting?
(I'm a 16yr old girl)



Answer
do you plan on having kids?
if so then that tattoo is gonna stretch like crazy and look terrible but hey thats your choice.

no the "tramp stamp" location is the lower back.

tattoos hurt in a very unique way.
its a vibrating, numbing, tingling, pain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment