Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tattoo Ideas?




aowens9488


Ive been flirting with the idea of getting a tattoo. I found a phrase I really like which is Alis Volat Prapiis. It means "She flies by her own wings". Im pretty conservative and dont want anything big or something thats always showing. I kind of like the idea of the foot but that might be too obvious. What is a good place to put a textual tattoo thats not trashy for a girl?


Answer
Just remember that all tattoos look blurry and colorless, except that wretched blue/black, in a few years..

Tattoo Ideas?




Sienna <3


I want to get another tattoo,
maybe a large one.. on my foot?
or on the hip.
Im not sure what design to get though,
i want something different but something that still looks good.

Please dont say.. only you can answer this..
or dont get a tattoo.
i just want ideas please,
and i already have ones that mean something to me, i just want another one.

any help?



Answer
i had the same problem, i thought about getting a pin up girl up my side. (seen on Miami ink)
i would get something smaller but that you can extend and then you can still make it bigger. i.e a celtic design or alot of people are having stars at the moment.
maybe it's an idea?!
hope i helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment