Friday, June 20, 2014

Is this tattoo design nice?




ellie


The main design is a maori symbol which I received on a necklace from someone special when I was in New Zealand for the first time a few years ago. The outer simple curl is a tattoo my father had on his wrist. (I can't remember exactly what it looked like, but he told me it meant "love"). So both designs together kind of put my kiwi heritage and family together, both of which mean a lot to me.

I don't have a camera or a scanner so I tried my best to draw it on word, which has not worked out too well. But it's more or less what I'm thinking about?

What do you think? Where would it look nice? (I'm a girl...)

http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/purple-rain/?action=view&current=idea1.jpg



Answer
The design looks kinda weird but seeing as you made it on word I guess it probably wont look like that. Maybe you should get the maori symbol at the top and the curl at the bottom? I think it would look nice on your wrist or on your shoulder, but I think wrist would look better as its more visible. I like your creativity. Dont do something you'll regret though, make sure you 100% want it

tattoos on girls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?




Tanya OH


honestly in a guys opinion, are tattoos on girls attractive or not? cuz i have 3 so far but they're all kinda small.. but i want this really big one like on my back going towards my ribs... whatcha think?


Answer
it all depends on the guy some guys like it like me and some think is not "lady like" i say screw them, tattoos are nice all depending on the design i want wings on my back plus others for a total of 8, girl as long is not on the face everything is ok in my eyes...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment