Friday, June 20, 2014

do girls think cross tattoo on back are hot?




justin f


i have a cross with angel wings with the cross going right down the spine just wondering it girl think it hot? i get reacting to girls when they see it.
it not that big 10 by 8 inches
thanks



Answer
Well, it depends on the guy of course, but in general I think tattoo's are sexy on a guy. As far as angel wings, I usually think of girls when I think of a tattoo of wings, but I think it has a great message regardless, and back tattoo's are great anyways, so... I'd say that would look great!

Praying hands with cross tattooed on girls chest?




youknowwho


Hey ya'll my grandpa died a week ago and he meant everything to me. He practically raised me so like another dad to me. He taught me a lot on life and what the true meaning to family was. I was wondering if i get a tattoo of Jesus praying hands with them holding a cross with a banner going around and having a saying in it on my chest. Would that be somewhere best to get it like close to your heart? if not where else should that tattoo be placed. I have 2 tats on my shoulder and my foot. I don't care if it hurts i could care less. The way i see it it's a needle and it's gonna hurt. If i sat threw a 2 hour tat on my foot then i could sit through anything.


Answer
Please choose another location for your tattoo.

A chest tattoo on a woman is a very, very bad idea. Try to think ahead and imagine how that will look sticking out of swimsuits, tops, a prom or wedding dress.

Your in intentions are good but please don't deface your chest with a tattoo, your grandpa wouldn't want that. Consider waiting until the one year anniversary to make a final decision.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment