Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?




Kendra


For my college credit english class we have an assignment to create 5 essay questions and answer them about a book. I chose and read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I have no idea what to do for questions and I need ideas! thanks so much.
I have thought of one question though. "why do you think the author chose the title they did?"



Answer
I think you should have done research for you book before you choose it. The now deceased author Stieg Larson wrote the book. He named it Men who hate women. He named it that for all the abuse and judgment the character Lisbeth Salander gets from society. If you read the book you should have no problem finding out questions but I'll help you out with one.
1.) Why did Lisbeth choose her profession as a researcher?(this should be answer because she answers it quite alot in the book)

A question about The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo..?




Ellie


Ok so I just saw the movie the other idea and I really liked it. I want to start reading the books because I cant wait for another movie to come out to find out what happens! So my question is should I bother reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo even though I've already seen the movie? Or can I skip straight to reading The Girl Who Played With Fire?


Answer
You should definitely read the first one because although I haven't seen the movie yet, I've heard it has a pretty different ending to the book and the start of The Girl Who Played With Fire might not make sense if you haven't read the end of the first one. And because it's a good book. But it takes a little while to get into it, the start is quite slow, so don't give up, it gets a lot better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment