Saturday, June 21, 2014

tattoo ideas. please help me....?




christy


I have been looking for a new tattoo. yeah, i have posted about 3 questions here already, but i want a good one. i was thinking some of you might be able to help me.

I dont want one too big.

A little about myself that might help you, um. Im religous, i love music and doves, im a country girl, i dont want anything thats too 'hard rochish' or 'goth'. um, i love astrology, lol. (learning about space) um, thats all i can think of right now.

i was thinking about getting some word tattoo on my wrist, but couldnt think of one. i even looked on here and couldnt find anything.

YES i know its permanent, i already have one. so if anyone wants to come in here and say smart things about them or tell me not to get one, save your breath cause im getting one.

like i said, nothing big. i want it to be small, but not too small. and if you could also help me with a place to put it, tht would be nice.

Not the stomach, back, shoulders or leg. and i already have one wrist taken up by a tattoo.
lol. i was actually looking at Lindsays tattoos. lol. but i dont think i would have gotten that.

i dont want a butterfly or a topless girl, but thanks for the suggestions. lol. and i said that i dont want it on my stomach/back. (bakini line suggestion)

and i KNOW i shouldnt let someone else design or pick out my tattoo. im not doing that, i just need a little HELP deciding on it. im not getting something that someone else says would look good on me. im going to get what i like. but i am needing help.



Answer
You should get one of a topless girl. Then you can tease guys and tell them, Want to see some my breasts? Then flash them your tatoo. LOL

pictures??? White DOVE wrist tattoo...should I...?




roxybeach7


outline it in a thin black line??

im olive complection....

should i outline it in a thin black line?? and maybe do a small dot/eye in black as well???

j/w....thanks!!

anyone have any pictures of white tattoos??

or

of doves that i can have tattooed??

thanks!!



Answer
white will show up.... this picture is a tattoo by Holli ellis, she is an awesome artist in SF, and this dove is awesome! I know the girl it is tattooed on, I believe she is Filipino and therefore Olive/yellow complected (beautiful girl I may add!) and you can see how well the white shows up on her!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=44969311&albumID=714492&imageID=10288110




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment