Monday, June 16, 2014

What's some good ideas for a tattoo that symbolizes strength ?




Anaiza


I'm a girl and this is to incorporate into a sleeve I already have a blow dryer and comb that say Caridad brass knuckle stamped over a portrait of depression and three cancer ribbons coming together to form death woyh the word mom writen over it what would be a good idea that symbolizes strength to incorporate in my sleeve also I don't want any Asian or Celtic ideas or any lions or tigers no animals. Thanks for your ideas


Answer
A good idea would be something original that you come up with on your own.
A bad idea would be anything suggested by a stranger online.

Tattoo design questionn..?




anonnn.


So, I'm 16 and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo when I'm 18/19...
I want to get a smallish tattoo on my wrist.
I want this tattoo to have a lot of meaning and I've already thought of what i think is a good design.
I was thinking of getting a pair of brass knuckles, and in each hole i want either a kanji/chinese symbol saying "happiness, hope, strength, " and in the bigger hole "life"... the meaning would be that I'm fighting FOR those things in my life.. and it'll be on my wrist because i've had issues with self-harm and depression, and the wrist is a place that self-harm is practiced on alot...
this tattoo is more for ME, then anyone else.. so i think it works.
but the problem is that my wrist is pretty small/skinny, and idk if the brass knuckles would look right, or if the holes in it would be big enough for to actually fit any of the symbols... many of my friends say its too big for my arm but im not convinced. lol. plus, im really wanting this tattoo.
so... any comments?
i'm a girl also, so i dont know if the brass knuckles would really workk.. but yeah.

i just need other peoples insight.



Answer
Brass knuckles aren't for skinny girls. That's for sure.

but since you're "really wanting this tattoo", then go ahead. You're still 16 and there's plenty of time. Who knows, you may feel a sense of change in your ideas.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment