Tuesday, June 17, 2014

rib cage tattoo ideas for a girl?




jessica


i have wanted a side piece forever. now that im old enough to get one done, i cant decide what i would like. i want something colorful and girly.
nothing tribal. any ideas??



Answer
Think long and hard young one. It will be there FOREVER. Also it really hurts there so prepare yourself. I would think a large floral arrangement of your favorite flowers. Mix it up with ornate designs intertwined.

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?




Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment