Monday, June 16, 2014

I need help with a tattoo design!?




Nikolaj Ja


I need help with a tattoo. I already have a plan what kind of a tattoo to get. I want a guardian girl angel on my forearm (http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/302902/530wm/P1500089-Artwork_of_superficial_flexor_muscles_of_forearm-SPL.jpg this part of the hand). But the problem is that the tattoo i want to get doesn't suit on a forearm.
This tattoo:
http://fashin12.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Angel-Tattoos-2.jpg (left one)

People recommend me to put it on the back but i hate to have tattoos on my back so I want to get 1 on my forearm. I want to get that type of a tattoo that will suit on my forearm. Any ideas?
I can afford maximum to 100 or 120 euro



Answer
Always take a tattoo decision very seriously

I'm trying to cover mine up

http://www.gofundme.com/yos80

What do you think of tattooed girls?







I've been around tattoos my entire life. My dad, uncle, grandfather, & two of my brothers are all heavily tattooed. I've wanted tattoos ever since I was little & my father is supportive as long as I don't get any that are easily visible & could get in the way of getting a job. I've been planning a sleeve from the top of my shoulder to around my elbow. It's a sketch I've been drawing & editing for the last 7 years & it's going to be my 18th birthday present before I head off to college. However, I don't want people to get the wrong idea if they somehow see it.

What do you think when you see a girl that is tattooed? Obviously not a small one, something big like the sleeve I'm planning to get. It's okay to be rude, I just want your honest opinion & your reasoning, if you have any.



Answer
I personally think tattoos on girls are hot, as long as it's strategically placed. Too much tattoo or certian designs make them look manly or dirty. Personally, that sleeve tattoo u're planning doesn't seem a good idea, especially for a girl. What if you need to go to a formal party in the future? U can't wear sleeveless gowns or dresses without looking manly. Usually, the ones that look great on girls are on the the back of the neck, hand, armband or back of the shoulders and the ones that are not overly-colored and do not exceed 3 inches.

Well, it's actually just a matter of preference and your own style. It's still best to get one that suits your personality, because tattoos shouldn't just be accessories but self-expression. The stuff I mentioned above are just tips to consider. Also consider the fact that some employers don't accept inked emploees, like in some hotels, restaurants, planes and ships. So if your dream career is related to those, I suggest you think about it really well.

At the end of the day, it's still up to you. Good luck. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment