Monday, June 16, 2014

Tattoo help...(guys answer)?




angel


I want to get a tattoo on my side with a skull whose forehead is cracked and a black rose garden.
I also want a design like Adam Levine's on my arm.
And I wanted to know if guys like girls with those kind of tattoos...I also play lots of video games.



Answer
I tend to be drawn more towards girls without tatts, though a subtle bit of ink on her shoulder or ankle can be a bit enticing. Your design, however, does sound very intriguing, and depending on the artist, could look very awesome. If you can draw up a sketch, or know an artist that can do it right, go for it!

That being said, every guy has their preference, so it really depends on the company you keep, as well as the type of guy you're looking to attract. And even then, it varies depending on the person. The fact that you're a gamer, however, would probably add to the appeal. ;)

It's your skin, and if you want to use it to express yourself, by all means, do so. If a guy were to like you, I think he'd be able to appreciate that.

tattoo.................?




skyxkiss


Ive always been a classy girl, but my dad passed away when i was a teen on my birthday, and i want a tattoo to remeber him by, i want it in a place that can be hidden and i dotn want it large, also not a picture of him, can anyone think of some words, or symoblttic things, or any ideas? Id really appericate it, thanks!


Answer
is there anything your dad liked or makes you think of him? something he collected, something that was special between you two, or even a favorite interest he had?
if there is something you can think of id get that an maybe the words in memory of, or dad or his name and maybe the date he was born and passes....

you could even do a really pretty design with his name and/or in memory of with the dates...

my dad also passed when i was a teen...and ive been wanting to get a tattoo in memory of him...he had an orginal tattoo on his arm and i thought about gettin that but makin it smaller and theres a perfect place for his name and dates on it...i just want to go to the guy who drew it for him to do it for me...and i would stick that on my left shoulder blade because his tattoo was on the upper part of his left arm.
and my step-dad just passed last year, and i plan to get a tattoo in memory of him...im having my boyfriend draw me something with his name or nickname from me with the dates...i think its gonna be a pink rose (pink was his favorite color and he liked but always complained about my moms rose bush) with some viens or something in it too....my boyfriend is a great artist so i have no doubt it will turn out great...
my only hold up is getting to the perfect person to tattoo me cause i dont want mistakes.


also, make sure before you just let anyone tattoo you that you check out their work and everything because you dont want them to mess it up not only will it ruin it it will ruin the memory that you wanted to keep with it.

as for places you could do possibly on your back, your upper leg, or neck...those to me are the most hidden places...or maybe even your foot...it depends on size too....

good luck with everything and i hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment