Sunday, June 15, 2014

Need tattoo ideas for my kids?




AEgirl


I want to get a tattoo to represent my two kiddos but do NOT want names or their birthdates. I'm sorry, I just don't care for name tats. I have a 3 yr old girl & 2 month old boy.


Answer
My sister is getting her 4 year old daughters hand print. I thought that was cute. Or even do their newborn hand or foot print. I know this sounds silly but when I miscarried 5 years ago I did not know what sex the baby was going to be and I was due on the first day of winter so we named our lost unborn child Snowflake so we didn't have to refer to it as "it," I have a tattoo on my breast of a snowflake with angel wings and a halo. The idea of the monkey that someone posted was cute. My mother-in-law got a sun with "you are my sunshine" inside it to represent my husband because she used to sing that song to him all the time. Things like that are super cute and meaningful.

Tell me about your tattoos?




random8675


Where on your body are they?
What are they of?
What is the meaning/story behind them?



Answer
On my left foot (the top) I have 5 turtles representing my 5 adoptive kids and on my right foot I have 3 turtles representing my natural kids. Then I have 8 feet print going up my left leg. On my right calf I have my sisters name and a fairy/garden scene. On my left ribs I have a huge flower and on my right ribs I have buddha. These represent happiness and my religion. On my back I have a race car with a girl sittin on the hood in honor of a good friend that passed away a few years ago. On my left arm (inner part. elbow to wrist) i have a dead cherry blossom tree. On my right arm I have an alive cherry blossom tree. representing life and death. then I have the kanji symbol for life and death on each of my wrists. Lol. And those aren't even all of them!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment