Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pretty, feminine tattoo?? design suggestions please!!?




blondewith


OK, I'm a girl and I would like to get a tattoo on my ankle, hip, lower back, somewhere along those lines. I'd like a pretty, feminine design, nothing too big, manly or scary. Any ideas??


Answer
Tattoos can add to the natural beauty of females in much the same way as make-up does. Yes I know you can take make up off at the end of the day but that is not the point.

A tattoo should mean something to you and become part of your body. There are many feminine tattoo designs that you can explore but think about what it means to you before you make a commitment.

Have a look at the following for feminine tattoos.

http://kinkyinktattoos.com

http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/female-tattoo-gallery.html

Tattoo help...(guys answer)?




angel


I want to get a tattoo on my side with a skull whose forehead is cracked and a black rose garden.
I also want a design like Adam Levine's on my arm.
And I wanted to know if guys like girls with those kind of tattoos...I also play lots of video games.



Answer
I tend to be drawn more towards girls without tatts, though a subtle bit of ink on her shoulder or ankle can be a bit enticing. Your design, however, does sound very intriguing, and depending on the artist, could look very awesome. If you can draw up a sketch, or know an artist that can do it right, go for it!

That being said, every guy has their preference, so it really depends on the company you keep, as well as the type of guy you're looking to attract. And even then, it varies depending on the person. The fact that you're a gamer, however, would probably add to the appeal. ;)

It's your skin, and if you want to use it to express yourself, by all means, do so. If a guy were to like you, I think he'd be able to appreciate that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment