Friday, June 20, 2014

Foot Tattoo........?




dakotarose


Here is my foot only 2 hours after the tattoo was done. I had posted a few weeks ago about the pain of a foot tattoo and promised to get a pic for you guys that answered my question to see. It has so much meaning to me and Iove it....what do you think? (for anyone who didnt read my previous post the tattoo is in memory of my baby girl who passed away at birth. Her name is Christa Noelle = CNH (H is for last name that I wont post here!!) :)http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=61686111&albumId=2222423


Answer
that is absolutely gorgeous, the tattoo artist , apparently had good experience in feet, for its very difficult if you dont have any experince in it.. foot can be tricky & bony!!

Whats up with girls getting feet/ankle tattoos?




Nathan


It looks retarded. Sorry, but it looks so tacky, especially if its like a flower or a butterfly. I saw this one girl with a damn unicorn tatted on her ankle. My recommendation? Get no tattoos on your lower body, that area (Belly Button & Downwards) is "sacred" to us men. The best place is honestly the back or inside of arm, not a tramp stamp, but something cool on the back, nowhere else.


Answer
im not too big on feet tattoos or ankle tattoos unless they are big full leg pieces. everyone has their own opinion on tattoos. i absolutely love big tattoos and have a quarter sleeve on both of my forearms. you obviously don't care for most tattoos.

live and let live.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment