Monday, June 16, 2014

help designing a tattoo?




squirrely


i need help with a tattoo i want done on my side, i love to draw, but i cannot design this tattoo, anything will help whether it be with reference pictures or ideas...
the tat i want is going from my hip to rite near my breast. i either want torn flesh or a zipper n i want a cherry blossom inside with parts of it coming out.... any help????
im willing for altermatives to the zipper or torn flesh, but it has to be cherry blossoms, ive wanted to have this tat since i was 14, it means a lot to me and symbolizes a lot of my goals in life



Answer
wow that sounds amazing!! you can tell tattoo artist what you want and he will draw it up for you and show it to you before he does it.. the torn flesh does not really go with the cherry blossoms maybe a geisha girl

Cancer tattoo design ideas?




Mandy


I was originally going to get an ovarian cancer tattoo for my Mom whom is a survivor. It was going to be this design.

http://img.printfection.com/14/325757/1TQS1.jpg

But now, my Mom might have breast cancer, the same cancer we lost my grandmother (whom I was extremely close with) to. So I wanted to incorporate the breast cancer ribbon in the design too. But I have no ideas. I either need to incorporate it into that design or a whole new one. Any ideas?



Answer
Make the L in Girl the pink ribbon, its the same shape as one and will balance out the design, or make one glove pink and one glove the other color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment