Sunday, March 30, 2014

Do guys like upper sleeve tattoos on girls?




TheBestest


Do they think its sexy?? Explain plss


Answer
I think any tattoos are slutty.

Are upper arm tattoos sexy on girls?




DntYouWorr


Hi , I want a tattoo on my upper arm of a dove. But one of my friends said that upper arm tattoos are ugly on girls. I just want to know whats yall opinion on this.

Heres how it will look but Im not getting the quote though....

http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/111/To-thine-own-self-be-true-tattoo-111676.jpeg

Btw , Im a black girl....but my skin color is brown sugar type :) .



Answer
Yes, i find tattoos on women sexy as long as they're done with good taste. That tattoo is nicely done. It could be a disaster if you get it from "A friend of a friend in uncle Bobs kitchen".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment