Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tattoos on women? Opinions?




super TROL


Chest, back, groin, arm, leg tat's.

This is a hudge turn on for me. What is your opinion?



Answer
I actually don't like tattoos on women at all, and I've noticed people get flamed on these boards for saying that (I have no idea why, I'm just stating my opinion). People act like you're narrow-minded if you don't like tattoos or something - this is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. It's got nothing to do with narrow-mindedness. I literally don't like the aesthetic effect of tattoos on women. It's a purely visual phenomenon for me.

The truth is, tattoos have a masculine look to me. I am really attracted to feminine girls, so a girl with tattoos on her arms, back, legs, etc. immediately becomes less attractive to me than she would be if she didn't have the tattoos. Tattoos on women have the same effect to me as big manly muscles on women - it just isn't attractive to me. I've heard some people say that all tattoos aren't masculine - they say, for example, how can a tattoo of a rose or a flower or something girly be masculine? But they're missing the point - it doesn't matter what the tattoo is. The actual appearance of ink all over someone's skin looks masculine no matter what, even if it's tattoos of roses or rainbows. They just spoil the natural beauty and femininity of women to me.

The beauty of a woman's natural body and natural smooth skin is far more appealing and feminine than one cluttered with ink, regardless of what specific designs the tattoos have. It's a desecration of the holy temple of perfectness that is the natural female body.

Should a girl tattoo her whole arm?




9D4-


TO ME, its pretty cool. some may say its ugly but whatever ! but i was wondering if i should get it my whole arm tatto'd... it may look nice now but when i get old my arm is gonna looked fucked up lol. idk, what do you guys think ?


Answer
you should only get a tattoo if you love it. not if other people do or dont
tattoos are a personal expression

personally, im working on designing my sleeve. im incorporating the night before christmas and the corpse bride. while on the other arm, im thinking of a half sleeve with stars, pink bubbles and a skull.

when you get a tattoo its something that you're going to love forever. a tattoo lasts 6 months longer than you do. so when getting a tattoo, get one you are inlove with.

besides, live for today not tomorrow, for tomorrow is not promised. my mom always told me that :)

hollyy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment