Sunday, March 30, 2014

Upper thigh Tattoo? Is it a good idea?




wallabyspr


I was gonna get an tattoo of the same unicorn as lady gaga (it has a deep meaning to me) and i was either gonna get it on my top of foot or thigh (im leaning more towards the thigh, since it would be more discrete)
can someone tell me the pros and cons of this
i also want the longterm pros and cons



Answer
Con. Any girl with a tattoo limits herself to being a plaything for men. None will take you seriously and your chances of marrying a good man are eliminated forever. Tattoos are forever.

TATTOOS - REGRET

Thigh tattoo questions...?




Emily


I want to get a thigh tattoo, just a simple lyric and a butterfly. Like on my upper thigh just above where shorts would end. Would my artist make me take off my underwear for that or not? What about shorts? During the procedure will I be wearing any pants/undergarments?
Please, only serious answers.



Answer
Of course not! The only reason a tattoo artist would have you remove your underwear is if it were directly in the way of the area that would be tattooed, such as on your groin area or (God help you) on your genitals. By what you describe, you shouldn't have to remove your underwear, provided that they aren't thermals or otherwise really long. I don't know if you're a guy or a girl (I assume girl because of the butterfly), but if you're a guy who wears boxers, just make sure they are not too long and obnoxious (just to make your artist's job easier).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment