Monday, March 31, 2014

What are some traditional/common tattoo phrases?




eyeballmou


Like "Live Free or Die" or something. Common tattoos like that
Actually, I am drawing up some flash art spoofing traditional phrases and adding dessert/snack food references. My roommate now has a brand spankin new "SEMPER PIE" tattoo and I am contemplating "LIVE FREE OR PIE" or perhaps "SERIAL CREPIST" although that one is a little... weird.



Answer
live, laugh, love

laugh now, cry later

i'm the strongest girl i know

believe

carpe diem

Would this phrase fit as a tattoo on a girl's upper arm?




funnythewa


I want this tattoo on the inside of my bicep, do you think it'll fit?

I tried to pass for nothing, but
my dreams gave me away



Answer
Wonderful sentiment but it wont fit. In the tattoo world, that's a long phrase. The only place it will fit and look right is the chest. Under arch it on the chest from shoulder to shoulder and you will have a fabulous tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment