Thursday, April 3, 2014

New tattoo...........?




Sarah Mara


im thinking about gettn a new tattoo. But i want something small and i need to figure out where to put it... Im a large girl. So i dont have alot of options on where to put it lol. Ive already got one on my upper back in between my shoulders. So any ideas??? im not putting it on my breast. Thnx! :)


Answer
A girl always look cute with a tattoo on her waist or her foot:)

Tattoo ideas?? :) (chest tattoo girl)?




Ashley Amb


So, I want to get a chest tattoo. I'm a girl. (I know it's not really a chest tattoo, it's going to be above my breasts) and I want a saying... I don't know what saying though. If you could, please help me come up with a saying that is short and sweet and is about love. (Ex. Chris drews chest tattoo of "love is the weapon") I don't want those words exactly, but something along those lines.


Oh, and what do you think of getting "love you, mom" and "love you, dad" on the inside of my palms in their handwriting? Thank you! 10 pts for best answer :)



Answer
Ghastly. Really, really ghastly. Deeds are more powerful than words.
If you really think love is the most important thing, spend the money on someone that needs it, not on a self indulgent slogan shouting to the world what a 'loving' person you are.
It doesn't mean anything, just 'uglies up' your body and destroys your femininity.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment