Tuesday, April 1, 2014

tattoo ideas for girls?




abby


I'm a girl and need ideas for a tattoo I want. Maybe something about love but I dont really want anything about my boyfriend too much. But hearts and girl stuff or sayings?

I want something maybbbbeee on my foot or behind the ear. But i like stuff on the back too.



Answer
I think that websites are a good place to start looking as they enable you to get ideas on designs/colours/patterns etc.

I would say though, don't rush into anything! But also don't let anyone tell you that you NEED to have some sort of hidden/special meaning behind your tattoo either - your first tattoo will always be special to you anyway because it is your first :)

I had my first one done on my foot and I love it!

TATTOO DESIGN HELP!!!!?




Shelby


Hey! I'm having a bit of trouble designing my first tattoo, which is going on my right ribs. I have all ready been settled on a quote from Marianne Williamson, but I do not want the whole quote. The entire quote is:

âOur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.â


I am getting this quote because it is a quote my mother and I have had an extremely close connection with, and I want the tattoo in her hand writing. However, like I said before, I don't want the whole quote on my ribs. I just want something smaller. Also, I don't know how I could form the words. I just want to be 100% sure on my tattoo design before I get it. Any help would be appreciated!
When I said "but I do not what the whole quote" I meant I only want a quote within the passage from Marianne Williamson!



Answer
Hi Shelby! One way to find your ideal tattoo aside from visiting a tattoo studio is checking tattoo websites like http://www.tattoodesignslive.com/tattoos-designs/designs-for-girls/that have a lot of tattoo designs. Pick a few tattoo designs where you can get an idea on how your tattoo should look like. Or if you have a talented friend, you can ask him/her to draw something for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment