Saturday, April 5, 2014

What do you think of finger tattoos on girls?




.I ain't g


I want to get a small tattoo on the side of my finger so that in a serious, formal meeting, I can wear a stylish gaudy ring to cover it up. I was thinking on the right side of my finger on my left hand, but now I am thinking of getting it on the inner part of my finger - like if you were looking at your palm, you would see it, but not if your hand was lying down flat. Which one?


Answer
I say don't get one at all...the ink in tattoos tend to bleed a lot easier and a lot faster on fingers than anywhere else. So whatever cute little design you get now will more than likely end up looking like a blob of ink a few years from now, or looking like you've been wearing fake jewelry. But I say on the side of your finger.

First Tattoo Ideas, Help?




Melanie


I'm a 19 yr old girl who has been looking to get a tattoo since i was about 16. For the past few yrs i've compiled different ideas for tattoos that i want.Now that i'm actually looking to go forward with getting a tattoo, i'm having a hard time deciding between the one i want ( don't worry, i'm not going to get it until i'm absolutely positive) i have a few options and i am just looking for peoples opinions to see if it makes it any easier on me to decide in the long run.

Options-

1.A sparrow (on my shoulder blade or a smaller one on my inner arm below my elbow crease) = To me this one represents freedom,beauty and love (sparrows mate for life),They also have been known to travel thousands of miles but always return home. I've always had an odd fascination with birds and i find the tattoo to be beautiful... an example of the sparrow i want-

http://indulgy.com/post/t1xOjxedg1/sparrow-tattoo-cean-ypsy-ink

2. मà¥à¤°à¤¾ à¤à¥à¤µà¤¨ मà¥à¤°à¤¾ सà¤à¤¦à¥à¤¶ हॠ(on my inner arm below my elbow crease written fairly small) = This is the quote by Gandhi "My Life Is My Message" written in hindi. This is hands down my favorite quote ever and something i truly look to live by, no matter how short life is. i want to leave something behind.something good, have a legacy and make the world a better place when i leave. I also think it written in Hindi looks incredibly beautiful.

3.Revel in the Chaos ( on side of arm near wrist in cursive) - Exactly what it sounds like, Even when life becomes chaotic, revel in it, make the best of the situation,Stay positive and find the silver lining no matter what situation you're being dealt.

4. Life is For Living ( On side of arm,near wrist. written in cursive) = This is taken from a song by Coldplay, which is my absolute favorite band, i have so much love for their music and it hold so much meaning to me. The quote itself means to me, to take advantage of every moment. Live life to the fullest, so to speak.


I'd love to hear opinions on these.
Thanks!



Answer
The sparrow one because quote tattoos are kinda dumb regardless of the gravity of the origin.

A collar bone tattoo is going to hurt a lot, but it's a really nice placement for that design. If sparrows mate for life why not get a pair of them?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment